CM-1000A (Easy access)
This all-purpose cart is built for rough use from 100% virgin, food grade polyethylene. Our exclusive blend resists impacts at -40 Celsius and is extremely durable.
- Rugged swivel casters for smooth movement under heavy loads.
- Lowcut opening for easy loading
- Smooth non-marring corners
- No paint. With the exception of the wheel supports painted black.
- Powder coated metal components
- 100% leak free
- Easy to clean
- Extremely quiet
Tech Sheet *
- Food grade polyethylene
- Swivel casters and fixed wheels
- Operating temperature range -40 to 50 Celcius
|Model||Volume||Weight||Length||Width||Height (with casters)||Loading height||Loading height (front opening)||Front opening|
|CM-1000-A||1.2 yd3||104 lbs||63"||30 "||49"||49"||39"||34" x 10"|
We can ship up to 108 units per load, depending on available space on trailer (caster assembly could be required when shipping maximum quantity).
* Sizes and specifications are provided as indications. Actual specifications may vary.
Our 1,2 cubic yard polyethylene cart with easy access is ideal for commercial or industrial applications: shopping centers, stores, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, schools, wharehouses, factories, etc.
- Built with monocoque polyethylene, 100% virgin resin.
- No paint. With the exception of the wheel supports painted black.Resist to chemicals products, petroleum based liquid and stand up to -40°C impacts
- Polyethylene heavy-duty lids
- 10 GA steel belt, ensures the rigidity and stability of the container during lifting
- 12 GA steel bolted-on side pockets
- 10 GA steel wear skid
- 2 swivels wheels of 4"or 6" of diameter and 2 fixed wheels
- 12 colors available
- U.V. stabilizers to protect the original pigmentation of color
- All metal parts are powder coated with electrostatic paint
- 18 months on steel, paint and polyethylene