5000 L inground container (CSEG-5000)
The URBIN CSEG-5000: a sustainable and aesthetic choice, ideal for commercial and industrial applications, government buildings, parks and public spaces, residential complexes and much more.
Total capacity of 5000 liters (6.5 cubic yards).
- 30 MPa concrete support slab
- High resistance to soil displacement caused by the freezing and thawing
- High weather and impact resistance
- Double layered wall resistance to soil pressure up to 104 kpa.
- Will never rust
- Quieter than a steel container
- Easy to handle heavy-duty bag
- Ergenomic cover tested for 150 kg. loads
- Quick and easy to install
- Urban’s design compliments all architectural and landscaping styles
The Urbin inground container...
BLENDS WITH EVERY SCENERY: A wide range of colors or custom coatings will suit all architectural styles.
MAXIMIZES SPACE: More than twice the capacity of regular (above ground) containers taking up the same surface area. The container’s depth also encourages natural compaction through gravity.
CONTROLS ODORS: Collected matter is maintained at a cooler temperature, reducing the growth of bacteria and therefore, unpleasant odors.
IS BUILT ON REINFORCED CONCRETE BASE, poured in and around the container’s base, over steel rebar, offers better stability, durability and leak protection.
INCLUDES A UNIQUE DOUBLE LAYERED TANK, smooth on the inside and ribbed on the outside, offers the industry’s best resistance against lateral soil pressure during compaction or movement caused by the freezing and thawing of the ground.