The URBIN Crane-Loading is a semi-buried (semi-underground) or surface container made of double-walled polyethylene, covered with wood-look plastic slats. Recovered materials are contained in a robust bag or an optional rigid container. The emptying is done using lifting equipment with an articulated arm or crane. A durable and aesthetic choice, ideal for businesses and industries, government buildings, parks and public places, residential complexes, and much more. Designed for crane lifting, it optimizes space, perfect for restricted areas. Moreover, its 100% virgin polyethylene coating ensures quality and durability.
Total capacity offered ranges from 800 to 5000 liters (1.25 to 6.5 cubic yards).
- 40 MPa concrete support slab
- High resistance to soil displacement caused by the freezing and thawing
- High weather and impact resistance
- Double layered wall resistance to soil pressur up
to 97 kpa.
- Will never rust
- Quieter than a steel container
- Easy to handle heavy-duty bag
- Ergenomic cover tested for 150 kg. loads<
- Quick and easy to install
- Urban’s design compliments all architectural
and landscaping styles
Le conteneur semi-enfoui URBIN dédié à la cueillette de déchet par grue :
BLENDS WITH EVERY SCENERY: A wide range of colors or custom coatings will suit all architectural styles.
MAXIMIZE SPACE: More than twice the capacity of regular (above ground) containers taking up the same surface area. The container’s depth also encourages natural compaction through gravity.
ODOR CONTROL: Collected matter is maintained at a cooler temperature, reducing the growth of bacteria and therefore, unpleasant odors.